Saturday, April 30, 2011

Hello Blog World...

so nice to see you again! 

So what I meant by "blog-cation" was a 3 week hiatus. Whoops! Who knew that our lives would get so crazy the last three weeks? 

We have had so many things going on, not really that much more than normal. Certainly not more than most of you! But I guess it was just enough that the blog feel by the wayside.

I actually went days without picking it up! Some of you know this about me, but I'm a nightly computer girl. I catch up on tweets, facebook and blog reading of course! 

Bear with me and the next week or so of crazy posts while I try to play catch up! 

I did try to get on from time to time and keep up with what was going on with everyone. I have missed blogging and the "blog friends" I've made! 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Me!

background