Saturday, July 18, 2009

Ottoman fun!

We've been so busy this week celebrating our three year Anniversary and getting ready for Anna-Kate's second birthday that I've not been able to put some recent pictures up! I've been keeping Derek's sister, Kristen everyday for the last two weeks. She's about 4 months older than Anna-Kate and they have such a good time playing together! Sometimes I feel like I could (almost) sympathize with someone who has twins when I'm keeping them! They definately are busy girls!!



At the Imax theater in Little Rock after they saw Ice Age 3 in 3D!!



Lately they've discovered our ottoman makes the perfect jumping place. They throw everything that's accumulated onto the ottoman through out the day on the floor and then they jump and roll around on the ottoman. Luckily, the ottoman is really soft and it makes the perfect place for them to wear themselves out! (Bring on the long afternoon naps!!) Here are a few pictures of the girls playing:




They love to hug and kiss each other!
















After their nap they were back at it again!





Anna-Kate has now decided that everytime she wants on the ottoman, Mommy needs to take pictures of her!


HAM!









Of course the girls aren't always this silly and playful! We've had our share of fighting over toys and hitting and pushing! Oh to be a toddler... Looking at these pictures sure make me grateful that I do get these moments! They are so special! I really am grateful to have the opportunity to stay at home with Anna-Kate right now, even if it's unexpected! It's been such a blessing!


You know me, I'll have more pictures of the girls this summer and a post about Anna-Kate's birthday soon!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Me!

background