Monday, June 29, 2009

"Hewp Mommy"

I just had to share a story from this morning! I decided to meet Derek up at his office, so I told Anna-Kate that we were going to get ready and go see Daddy. She was so excited! I went into my closet, pulled out a pair of some black shorts (that did fit just a couple of weeks ago...) and put them on. When I pulled them up I realized that my belly was sticking out a little farther than it had been and I couldn't button my pants!! I looked at Anna-Kate who was watching me and said "Oh no! Mommy can't button her pants!" Anna-Kate ran over to me and said "I hewp, Mommy!" It was so cute and funny!

At least we know my belly is growing! Happy Monday!!

1 comments:

sara said...

oh my this is so precious. i'm glad i checked your blog and read this because it totally made my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Me!

background