Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I'm loving that it's Wednesday (night) and we are over the hump! :) I'm looking forward to a long weekend- even though Derek has to work on Memorial Day! 

I'm loving that there's a chance my sister can come into town this weekend! It has been about a year and a half since she last visited and I looked like this:

Hahaha! 
Of course she knows what I look like now because I have visited her and my family but she has not gotten a chance to come back here. It will be so fun to have her here with us! 

I'm loving that yesterday was Anna-Kate's last day of school! I can't believe how much she has grown and changed this past year. Actually, I can not get over how much of an adjustment we have all had! I look forward to the next year- hopefully not as much will change. It would be really nice if Anna-Kate didn't grow up either! ha! 

I'm loving that it is officially summer for the kids and we have a wonderful babysitter lined up! Anna-Kate is really excited about her. I know they are all going to have a blast! 

I'm loving these two litte faces... 



I'm loving my hard working husband- who is loving settling into his new job! He is pulling some long hours trying to get his business built up. I miss him, but I'm so proud of him!! Love you honey! 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Me!

background