Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday and Oh, How Pinteresting!


It's has been a wonderful week so far! I'm linking up and sharing what I'm loving this week! Click here to link up and play along too!

Walking to ladies class at church! Had to get a picture of him wearing sister's headband! ha! 
I'm loving that I got to go to ladies class this morning at our church. It's always inspiring to go and I feel like I get so much out of it. I love learning from the women at our church. I feel so blessed to get to go! 

I'm loving that I got to work at the Mixing Bowl Monday for a few hours. It was really nice to go back and visit with everyone and to know that I had not forgotten how to make pasta salad and pudding on a large scale! :) 

I'm loving that Thomas seems to be feeling better! He was quite the little grump this weekend and after taking him to the Doctor we learned that he had a little bit of a sinus infection and the very beginning of an ear infection in one ear. Poor thing! 

Sorry for the terrible quality- I only had my phone! 

So excited to ride on the carousel!
Big boy!
I'm loving that we went to our county fair parade Monday and to the fair last night! Anna-Kate was so excited about the parade and the candy! ha! The fair was so much fun. We loved getting to see the animals. Thomas' favorite animals were the sheep. He got to pet them and then they "talked" to him and he talked right back! So cute! Anna-Kate was a brave little girl and wanted to ride everything! We let her and Thomas ride on the carousel and then I took Anna-Kate on the big slides! She was fearless... I on the other hand got to the top and felt it swaying and I have to admit I was a little worried! ha! We had a blast though! 

I'm loving that we had parent- teacher conferences last night for Anna-Kate. It is so great to sit down and hear what she is learning in school and to see what she's working on! I had a little mommy moment (and teared up) when I saw how good she is drawing people. She drew a person once for me this summer and never has done it again. I was a little worried about it but I guess she knows how to, she is just not interested in drawing right now. She is following directions really well and is getting a chance to take some leadership in her class since she was in it last year. I think this is such a wonderful skill to teach her and I'm so glad she is leading. I absolutely love her teachers and just feel so blessed that she is there! 

I'm loving that I have had such a great couple of weeks at home. I feel like I'm getting into a good routine and everyone is getting used to me being at home. I still struggle with keeping busy and not feeling lonely or bored, but I am constantly reminded what a gift it is to be at home. I have been a little emotional thinking about how blessed I am to get this time with Anna-Kate and Thomas. 


I'm loving my awesome husband, who stayed up with me last night and helped me bake 50 muffins and 20 mini muffins!! Thanks honey! :)

What are you loving this week?


I'm linking up with The Vintage Apple again to share my favorite pins! 

You can click here to follow me on pinterest or let me know if you need an invite!

I'm hungry today, so I'm going with a food theme! :) 

via
I want to take a trip to an apple orchard this fall so I can make some apple goodies like this apple butter! 

via
We love tortellini and tomato soup and this just combines both of those loves! Can't go wrong there! 

via
 How can you resist these cute lunches?!!

via

via
I love these lady bug pretzels for a girly snack! 

via
I've been wanting to do something cute and different with silverware in my kitchen, when I update it and I think this would be so cute! I could hang aprons on it or old kitchen utensils!  

via
I love this fork door pull too! 

You can click here to share what you're loving and here to share your pinterest finds! Hope you're having a great Wednesday!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Me!

background