Monday, July 28, 2008

Summer Break....Finally!!!

After two long months of summer classes, I am done. My break has offically begun. I just wraped up my summer sermon series at church and our Gospel Meeting is next week. I am really looking forward to that.

The following week I will be of to the Windy City to catch a Cardinals/Cubs rivalry game. That will be a welcome vacation but I will miss Nicki and baby while I'm away. The tickets fell into my lap after the family who purchased them cancelled their trip....so me and three friends are hitting the road.

School starts in less than 4 weeks and Nicki will continue working for 3 of those. So far this final year of college looks like it will be a blast.

All the birthday parties are over and Anna-Kate got so much fun stuff. Time now for some relaxation and hours of playing with our brand new Wii that Nicki and I just got.....I'm already addicted.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Me!

background