Monday, September 6, 2010

Blogging Funk!

I don't know what it is but lately I've been in the biggest funk! 

I can't think about anything to blog about! 

We have been fighting allergies and all the wonderful things that go along with that...
sneezing
runny nose
ear infections... 

Gross I know. 

I wish I could say that's why I've been a bad blogger, but it's not. 

Other than being sickly we've not had a lot going on! 

It's just basically been school and work for Anna-Kate and Derek. 

Thomas and I have been working on some sort of routine for ourselves as well. 

See not much exciting to blog about! Hopefully things will get more lively as we get more into the fall! 

Maybe it will lure me out of this blogging funk! ;)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Me!

background