Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Swimming Fun!

I can't believe it, but today was my first time swimming this summer! With the 100+ degree weather, it was the perfect evening to go! 

Actually I attempted to go when my sister's came into town, but we got rained out. 

Thomas and Anna-Kate have been a couple of times already. So far Thomas was not having anything to do with the water and he would not leave the top step! 

He would just sit on the edge and drop himself in! Thankfully, Derek and I were always there. 
Tonight he was a little water baby! He was so funny and brave! If he wanted something he would just go after it- I had to watch him like a hawk! 



Anna-Kate and Kristen had lots of fun playing in the pool too! 




We are so thankful for wonderful friends that let us come over and swim! :) 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Me!

background