Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful Thursdays

I thought it would be fun to do thankful Thursdays this month too!

Making a build a bear for Anna-Kate
I'm thankful for a loving and supportive husband and the wonderful father that he is! He was out of town Tuesday afternoon through Friday last week and I missed him so much! I realized that things that happen during the day are just not funny unless you have someone there to make you laugh about them. I'm thankful for a husband who makes me laugh daily.


I'm thankful for a beautiful brown eyed little girl who is so much fun! She is such a blessing in my life. I'm constantly laughing at something she has said or done. Yesterday I called her my cowgirl and then she called me her cow momma. Although I know where she was headed there, I am pretty sure that she doesn't quite understand that's not a compliment. haha :) She is always wanting to help with cooking and I am so excited that she is going to help me throw a surprise tea party for Derek's grandmother Saturday! I know that Anna-Kate is going to love helping cook and serving her great grandmother and Lepanto friends.


I'm thankful for a funny little two year old too. Thomas is hitting that stage where personality really comes out... the good and the bad! I love to hear all the things he is taking in and all the new words he is learning. Last night he was pulling out toys and saying "OH LOOK!" and each toy was just so exciting. Did I mention that he was right in the middle of Bible Study and Thomas chose to play right in the middle of the room everyone was in?

I'm thankful for the beautiful weather this fall has given us. I do get tired of the extreme heat but I don't like the cold unless it snows! (I know, picky much?) Thankfully we have had a good mixture of the two and the weather has been just beautiful!

What are you thankful for? 

2 comments:

Life as a Convert said...

I love your show of gratitude. Right now, Im thankful for my friends and family

derekandnicki said...

Great things to be thankful for! :) Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Me!

background