Monday, August 1, 2011

Menu Monday- Week 30


I'm so excited to be starting a new routine at home and to have more time to cook for my family!! 

This week I'm trying to use what we have in our pantry, so my meals are not super amazing, but here's what we're having! 

via
Beans and Cornbread (Pioneer Woman's Recipe)

via
Breakfast Casserole (One of my all time favorite recipes from Paula Deen. I love to have this for dinner and the leftovers for breakfast!)

via

Tuna Noodle Casserole (one day I'll make this version, but for now I don't really follow a recipe, I just use my Grandmother's recipe!)

via
Sloppy Joes (I just use a can of Manwich and add the meat. One day I'll make it from scratch!)


Pasta Carbonara (Using this recipe without the wine and red pepper flakes)

via
Chili Dogs (Paula Deen's Recipe)
(Normally I would not dare make chili until later in the fall, but this was what Derek chose for his birthday dinner!)

What are you having this week? Comment below and share! 

1 comments:

Adeichhorn said...

Yay for staying at home!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Me!

background