Monday, August 29, 2011

Menu Monday- Week 34

I am finally feeling on top of things around the house and like we are getting into a good routine. Sorry for the time away, but I just wanted to jump right in with a menu Monday post! 

This week I was inspired by Pinterest! :) So glad to have such a great resource when I'm trying to menu plan. I am just putting the finishing touches on our household notebook and I have planned out our dinners for the month of September. I'm looking forward to some new recipes! I'm also really excited about our Friday pizza night! I think the kids are going to love it too! 

On the menu this week: 

via
(we actually had these for lunch today and- oh my word- they were delicious!) 

via

via

via

via

via
(I know this is vague, but I plan on just using up the extras at the end of the week. I have more exciting ideas for pizza night, don't worry! I always use Pioneer Woman's crust so I can have one fresh and freeze the other!)

As always, you can click on the picture or the meal to get to the website where I found the picture and recipe! 

What's on the menu this week? Comment below with a link to yours! Thanks for playing! 

I think the best part of the menu this week is that it was so budget friendly! 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Me!

background