Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday and Oh, How Pinteresting!


I'm linking up here today! 

I'm loving that we are getting into a really good routine around the house (finally) and that I have pretty much finished my household notebook! I started that project a couple of weeks ago and have just been tweaking it ever since. I'm convinced it's one of those things that will always be evolving. I like it that way though. It's been so nice to have everything in one spot! 

I'm loving that tomorrow I get to meet all of the students in my class for this next year! I'm helping teach a mother's day out type program on Tuesdays and Thursday mornings. I met the other teachers on Tuesday and I'm so relieved that one of the ladies has been doing it for about 6 or 7 years! I can't wait to get this year started. I know Thomas and I are going to have a lot of fun! 

I'm loving my sweet baby girl who has been struggling with her manners and obedience lately, but still manages to keep us cracking up! This morning Anna-Kate saw a peppermint on my dresser and wanted to take it to school. Of course I didn't let her and told her she could have it after school. As we were getting out of the car she says, "Mommy I have what you told me not to have." Of course I knew she meant she had that peppermint in her little pocket! That is the third time she has hidden something she wasn't supposed to have and told me about it! I'm very appreciative for her honesty though! haha. 


I'm loving my sweet little boy who seems to be getting more rotten every day! He has such a funny little personality for an almost 2-year old! He is very particular about things and loves his routine. Thomas is getting to where he loves monkeys and has been asking to sleep in his monkey pj's every night! He says,  "monk-monk" and then does a really high pitch monkey noise. haha. He has also been carrying around and sleeping with a little stuffed monkey. So sweet! 

I'm loving my amazing husband who is working so hard for our family! He is working long days now and still manages to come home and help out with the kids. Anna-Kate and Thomas love their Daddy so much! 

What are you loving today? Link up here and share!! 

This week I wanted to share some of my favorites on Pinterest! If you're not already on this network, send me your email and I'll send you an invite! 

You can click here to see my other pins too. 



via
I made these snickerdoodles (with a little of my own twist) on Tuesday and they were so good! Anna-Kate and Thomas loved getting to help make them and of course helping to eat them. I can't wait to try the pumpkin ice cream soon! 

via
Thomas is actually my first little one to need lunch at "school" so I love these ideas for Bento-inspired lunches! 

via
I am in love with this little dress made out of an unwanted men's dress shirt! I'm going to have to rope my sister into helping me try one! (Thanks Sara!) 

via
This is one of the neatest little teacher gifts I've seen! It's the 12 days of Christmas- surprise your teacher with one every day and reveal who it's from at the end or give them to her all at once! Either way it's such a great idea! 

First pinned here
My grandmother always hosts the best Halloween party and when I saw these food labels I thought of her! I might have to use them for a Halloween party of my own though! 

What are you pinning this week? Share here at The Vintage Apple

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Me!

background