Saturday, August 28, 2010

Hello Kids!

When I was in 3rd grade I had a teacher, Mrs. Smith, who always talked about how children should be called children not kids. 

Because a kid is a baby goat! 

Random, I know.

But that has seriously stuck with me!  

Thursday afternoon when I got to Anna-Kate's school there was a van full of kids

And by kids I mean baby goats! :)

Actually there were 4 cuties. I got to walk in behind them. 


They were going to visit the children in Anna-Kate's class! 

The babies were a little scared and hungry, but really cute. I was so glad that I got to see Anna-Kate with them and take a few pictures. Even if they were just on my phone! (excuse the poor quality!)





Anna-Kate was so serious about the whole thing, but she really liked it! 




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Me!

background