Monday, August 23, 2010

Sleepy Girl


So Anna-Kate is a good napper... I mean she still takes a 2-4 hour nap and it does not affect her bedtime! 

Well at school they get an hour and a half!! Eek! Poor thing is having a bit of a rough time with it. When I pick her up she's been throwing fits over one thing or another but I hate to get mad because I know how tired she is! 

Last Monday I parked across the street to pick her up. Well she walked sooo slow that I decided that was not a good idea! ha! 

Wednesday she told her teachers that her arms were too tired to color! 

Oh my! She's a mess!

 I'm working on getting her in bed around 7 or 7:15 but that just seems SO early! Plus that's not always practical. I thought that she would sleep in on Saturday- nope! She was up at 6:45 ready for school! 

She cried when we told her that the school was closed on Saturdays! Ha! 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Me!

background