Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spring Blog Swap

I know I have mentioned that I signed up with Molly over at the Fuschia News to do a blog swap. I love the spring and I love to shop, so I thought it would be lots of fun. 

My wonderful partner was Tricia from Flip Flops and Guinness. She is so great! I'm so glad that she was patient with me... since I was a terrible partner and sent my package a couple days late! 

I had so much fun shopping for Tricia! I love spring and all of the colors and smells that go along with it! 

My package just made my day! Here's what I got: 


The loot :)
My sweet spring card! 

Awesome water bottle
I try to drink water while I'm at work and this sure beats taking my big yellow STL Zoo cup! ha. :)

Apron notepad, colored pens and 'N' recipe cards
 I broke out the notepad to plan our weekly menu! I can't wait to add some recipes to the cards!

Purple nail polish, sunglasses and a cute anklet
 Who doesn't love a fun nail polish! I am loving this color! It's on my toes right now. I'm always losing or breaking my sunglasses, so these are awesome. And I love the girly touch of an anklet!


On top of all that, she sent me a cute purse! I love to switch out my bags with my moods, so I like to have plenty of options! This is so cute with the flower detail on the inside!

Tricia- thank you SO much for being such a great blog swap partner and sending me so many wonderful goodies! :)

If you have not already, go on over to Tricia's blog! You can see what I sent her too!

If you would like to see some of the other packages, visit Molly's blog and check out the blogs that linked up.

Thanks Molly and Aly for hosting! It was so much fun! :)

1 comments:

Patricia Simon said...

You weren't that late, the package came right one time! :) Glad you loved your springtime goodies just as much as I loved the stuff you sent me. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Me!

background