Monday, February 28, 2011

Menu Monday- Week 8


It's Menu Monday again!! Link up and play along! You can click on the picture to see my other menu's this year!

This week is our repeat week! 

Last week was a little different for us, so we actually haven't made the poppy seed chicken or the pork chops yet! 

Here's what's on our menu: 

Chicken Spaghetti
Smothered Pork Chops
Spinach and Ricotta Stuffed Shells
Poppy Seed Chicken
Taco Soup
Shepherd's Pie
Hamburgers

You can go here to see last week's post and to get the links to the recipes I used! 

This has been a strange couple of weeks for us. I was sick, so the menu planning/ grocery shopping didn't go quite as smoothly as I had hoped. So it's not been quite as efficient but the menu is great. I enjoy these recipes. 

I really like having a good combination of easy and harder meals and I like to have at least one that requires a little cooking so I still get to have some different recipes and I'm not totally restricted to freezer only meals. 

I'm also really excited that we have gone this far and barely repeated items! I'm trying to see how long we can go so I have a nice rotation of dishes. 

Well that's this week! I'd love to hear from you to get ideas or tips! 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Me!

background