Thursday, February 10, 2011

Super Bowl

This was the first time we were in town for the Super Bowl in 3 1/2 years! 

For the past several months I have been looking forward to the Super Bowl but not for football reasons! I have been so excited about Super Bowl snack foods! ha. I love to cook and bake and I love hosting parties mostly because of the fun things you get to make. So this year, our class at church was having a party and we decided to go. Derek signed us up while I wasn't there and guess what he signed us up to bring?!!

Drinks...

I'm not kidding! I was kind of disappointed, but it ended up working out well. We had a busier day than expected on Saturday and so I honestly didn't have time to make anything spectacular. (I did make Mississippi mud cupcakes... but that was for us)

There were so many young families at this house! It was really great, but pretty crazy too. We had so much fun playing and getting to know everyone better.


Anna-Kate decided to "feed" everyone


Thomas grabbed this cupcake and would not let us take it away!


He really loved it. 

After a little bit at that party we decided to go over to Derek's parents house and watch the rest of the game with them and their friends. Anna-Kate had been asking for Kristen anyway. We had lots of fun there too! Anna-Kate got to run around with the kids and Thomas enjoyed being the center of attention too! Oh my- he was a total ham! I thought he would be fussy and tired but he held up well. He just got really goofy and clumsy the more tired he got.



We had a great night and I'm already looking forward to next year! I will make sure I am with the sign up sheet! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Me!

background