Lauren from The Knotty Boutique gave me this award! Thank you for completely making me feel special today- I needed that! :) If you haven't checked out her blog and her crocheted creations then you are missing out for sure!
Okay, so first I think we list 5 blogs that we want to give the award to!
I definitely think the girls that went to the blogging night out with me deserve an award! They have all worked so hard on their blogs (unlike me- sorry about the mess y'all!). You really should check out these adorable blogs and see why I'm loving them so much!
Amanda at Money Family Musings
Ginger at My Front Porch Looking In...
Candace at Keeping Up With The Skardashians
Kelcie from Then There Were Three
Sara from The Bell's
Kourtney from BAM~LAM
And because it wouldn't be fair to exclude our teacher and her ADORABLE blog!
Savannah from Chasing My Bees
I know that was 7 but I'm going to be a rule breaker tonight! :)
Now, I'm supposed to share 7 things about myself...
1. I am extremely hot natured! It's really embarrassing because it's not very girly. I wish I was one of those girls who was cold all the time!
2. I have an addiction to bad television shows. Seriously I will watch just about anything...
3. One of my biggest pet peeves is when people smack their gum! I really can't stand it and even though I don't hear well that's the one sound I can hear over anything!
4. When I sleep I like to have one hand under my pillow and the other arm holding the covers down so they're not in my face but I don't like my arm to be outside of the covers. I also have to have one leg kicked outside the covers and the other foot just barely hanging off the foot of the bed even thought I'm really short. Derek just tries to survive. ha.
5. I absolutely love photography! I love looking at other people's work. I take tons of my own pictures too (if you haven't noticed). I actually crashed one of my computers because I had so many pictures on it that it couldn't run. Obsessive much?
6. I'm sometimes a little obsessive.
7. Derek was actually just as excited about this blog award as I was. He's so sweet! :) (That's not really about me but I had to throw it in there somewhere!)