Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Picture-Packed Weekend!

Weekends have quickly become even more special for me now that I'm working. I cherish the moments I get to share with Anna-Kate and Thomas. 

Last Thursday Anna-Kate told me that she missed me which absolutely broke my heart! I was extra good this weekend and took lots of pictures! :) Aren't you proud of me? ;) haha. 

I threw in the first few pictures from last week because they were too cute to resist! 


Wednesday nights we host Bible study while Anna-Kate and Thomas go to church across the street. Derek's parents usually walk them over to us and then chat and stay for a few minutes. I walked into Anna-Kate's room and found her in her 'Fancy Nancy' dress up outfit! It was so cute! 


Anna-Kate also has a new rug, isn't it super cute! Thanks to Nini and Granddaddy!! 


Thomas enjoyed a special treat- sausage balls! He loves them! 


After everyone left, we played in our jammies for a few minutes! 

Growing up, Frosty always hung on the wall in our kitchen around the holidays! I love sharing him with my children! 


Anna-Kate decided to leave on her leggings and shoes and wear the dress OVER her nightgown! haha! 


Friday Morning I made Thomas some pancakes before work! He was very happy about them! 


We got invited to a Christmas Party Friday night! It was so much fun! 


He's such a cutie! :) 




Anna-Kate wore her cheerleading uniform because her school made it to the State Play-offs! :) More on that in a second! 


I know this is going to make me sound so lazy but Saturday morning we all slept until nearly 10!! It was great! After we got ready we grabbed lunch at a pasta place in town! 


The waitress brought Thomas his own marinara sauce and he loved it! He wanted to dip his own bread! 



Thomas and Anna-Kate shared tortellini. It was so good! Thomas ate most of it though! 

After we ate, Derek took Thomas for a nap while Anna-Kate and I had a special "girls only" movie date to see Tangled! 


She was so excited! Although once we got in she did point out all the "daddies" and say that it was girls only! haha! 

She liked the movie a lot but I think it was a little scary for her. She wound up falling asleep just over halfway through! Poor thing! 

After the movie, Derek went to the play-off game in Little Rock! We decided that it would be too cold for the kids, so I stayed at home with them! 


We played for a while... 


and attempted watching The Polar Express. Then we ate dinner and took baths and the kids went to bed while I did some online Christmas Shopping! 

Our team lost, but Derek said they played really good! 

Sunday we went to Lepanto and I taught Sunday School! 


Anna-Kate was probably telling me how I don't do things like her other teacher... haha. She's a good "helper." 


Poor Thomas had to wear his jammies through class! :) 


Thomas was WILD during church! It is so hard to keep him from distracting everyone! He was putting the attendance cards in and out and then he'd reach up on his tippy toes and look in. After church, I tried to catch him doing that but he was not cooperating! 

After church Sunday night, we made the drive back home! 

I know it's not super exciting, but we had a good weekend! 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Me!

background