Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snow Day Pictures- Round 1!!

Our house! Please excuse the garbage... it was trash pick up day!

Looking down our street!

Our shed in the backyard!

Anna-Kate stepped outside while I took a few pictures this morning

And then she went outside once Daddy got home!

It's pretty late, but I just had to post a few pictures from our day! I'll try to get some more tomorrow and put them up too!

Well, we made snow cream and stepped outside for a bit! Derek started a snowman, but we had to go inside with Anna-Kate! I think we'll try to finish it tomorrow though.

I just think the snow is beautiful! We're still getting lots of snow right now. I'm hoping that it keeps up enough to keep Derek at home all day tomorrow and play with us!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Me!

background